Friday, November 21, 2008

Madison is TEN!!


Happy Birthday Monkey Butt!!!

My youngest sibling, Madison, is 10!!

I cannot believe it. She was born when I was in college. I was there when she was born. She’s the only sibling I saw born. It was a pretty amazing experience, that was the first birth I’d ever witnessed, and it is an extremely amazing experience. Of course, I cried. It was only my step-dad and I in the room with my mom, who was so out of it, I thought her head was going to start spinning, and she’d vomit pea soup everywhere. HAHA.


All my siblings have such unique personalities, I love them all. Maddie definitely is different from April, and different from me. And she’s a very strong-willed person, I feel that she could do anything that she puts her mind to. She is such a beautiful girl and I’m so proud of the little lady she is becoming.
And I THINK she likes me too, since she lets me call her “Monkey Butt” and she gets a little upset if others call her that.
So Happy Birthday, Maddie!! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...nice picture at the top! I'm glad she loves you!

April Lynn said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and her holding hands and walking away...but it is kind of eerie...like you're walking towards heaven or something...beautiful really...

Rachel Doyle said...

I love the pictures -- your picture on the top of your blog is so cute.